WELCOME TO MY FISHING FRENZY ACADEMY LIFEUP YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These sites/domains/programs are owned by My Fishing Frenzy Academy (“MFFA”). These sites/domains/programs are also jointly coordinated and/or operated by Wanderlust Adventures Pte Ltd in which MFFA, directly or indirectly, holds more than 50% of the shares or voting rights or comparable financial control.
By agreeing to join the MFFA yearly LifeUp Plan ("LifeUp") you agree to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) stated below.
You, as a User, are a natural person, and apply to be a LifeUp member (“Member”). The information you provide to MFFA, will enable us to:
1. keep track, consolidate, and share your member information, purchase records and transactions across Partners;
2. provide you additional membership accounts and benefits through our Partners; and
3. update you periodically about LifeUp and other sales programs through our Partners which you may access special deals.
You also consent to:
1. Our collection and use of the data required by the LifeUp application form, usage data of MFFA benefits (including but not limited to purchase records), Member personal data (including but not limited to phone number, email address, billing address, bank account and payment details for program fees), and Member purchase records and transactions;
2. MFFA T&Cs and our Data Protection parameters are set out below; and
3. The sharing of the same information within MFFA and with Partners for the purposes stated above.
REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL
1. MFFA is intended for use only by Members who are natural persons. We may allow you to earn and enjoy benefits based on purchases you make in MFFA.
2. Businesses, Resellers, or non-natural or juridical persons are not eligible for LifeUp membership and benefits. LifeUp Members are not permitted to purchase products or services using MFFA benefits for the purpose of resale or rental to their customers or potential customers.
3. The normal retail price of an annual subscription of the LifeUp Plan is SGD 2,688, and subject to revision. For a limited time, LifeUp is available at a discounted price of SGD 2,388 for an annual subscription.
4. A member must use a valid credit-card in order to sign up for the program. If a member does not have a credit card, alternative payment mode will be by PayNow, PayLah or bank transfer.
5. If your credit card payment is declined, you must provide us with new eligible credit card payment information promptly or your LifeUp membership will be automatically cancelled. If your account is a renewal, your existing membership period is extended based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge. If your membership has lapsed and you choose to join again, the membership will begin on the date of payment.
6. To setup a LifeUp account, you must provide your email address, phone number, profile photo and personal credit card or bank account details. Your application may not be accepted for approval if the information provided is incomplete and/or illegible, thereby rendering it unusable. To enjoy the benefits at affiliated tackle shops, you are required to provide a recent recognisable profile photo of yourself for the staff to verify your identity.
7. On the renewal date the latest published T&Cs of MFFA will be applicable.
VARIATIONS AND TERMINATION
1. MFFA reserves the right to modify the T&Cs and/or suspend LifeUp without giving our Members prior notice. Members are therefore advised to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that MFFA has made. Members will not receive any compensation from MFFA in the event of modification or suspension of LifeUp. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE T&CS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
2. MFFA reserves the right to:
a. permanently disable or suspend LifeUp and/or any MFFA benefits in the event of fraud or attempted fraud by the Member and/or by the Member's inappropriate use of LifeUp (including but not limited to the use of LifeUp benefits for business or resale purposes),
b. terminate LifeUp for any reason whatsoever by informing Members as well as on our websites. In such an event, Members will be given a period of 30 (thirty) calendar days to use up his/her LifeUp benefits, and upon the expiry of the said period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, any balance in LifeUp benefits unused will be forfeited and invalidated, and
c. claw back and/or fully charge the Member for the full amount of any LifeUp benefits utilized (including but not limited to the full retail value of any membership benefits) through fraudulently generated accounts or usage otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions or Partners Terms and Conditions.
3. In the case of a termination and/or suspension of a specific LifeUp account, MFFA will NOT be liable to Members for any unused LifeUp benefits.
4. MFFA shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure, or disruption in accessing to LifeUp, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same.
5. LifeUp membership can be cancelled anytime; however, there will be no refund of any membership fees paid. The cancellation will be effective on the next membership renewal date. ANY AND ALL UNUSED LIFEUP BENEFITS WILL BE FORFEITED UPON CANCELLATION OF LIFEUP MEMBERSHIP.
6. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT CANCELLATION OF YOUR LIFEUP MEMBERSHIP SHALL NOT RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF ANY CONSEQUENT MEMBERSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS DUE TO THE ACTIVATION OF ANY PARTNER PROMOTION BENEFIT. UNLESS YOU OTHERWISE NOTIFY THE APPLICABLE PARTNER OF YOUR INTENTION TO TERMINATE THAT MEMBERSHIP, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ANY PARTNER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION FEES ON BEHALF OF OUR PARTNER.
VOUCHERS, PROMOTIONS & REWARDS
1. Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer.
2. Voucher Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed, or exchanged for cash.
3. Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes are strictly prohibited
4. Voucher Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
5. MFFA reserve the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code and to declare null and void and charge full price for services purchased, any Voucher Code that in MFFA opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, broadcasted inappropriately, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used. Voucher Codes may have a validity period and expiry date. MFFA shall not be liable or responsible for any fraud or unsuccessful transactions made using Vouchers.
6. Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of the gift.
7. Entitlement to Party Fishing trips and Private Yacht Charter is offered on a “first come first serve” basis. There shall be no refund if there are no dates available for booking of the trips or charters before the subscription ends. Members are advised to book the trips and charters early. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of the entitlement.
8. Monetary rewards will be given for referrals by Members for customers who sign up for the LifeUp Plan, and 100 sign-ups for Beginner Angler’s Course within the year of the Member's tenure. The monetary reward will be credited into the Member’s PayNow/ PayLah account within 3 working days upon confirmation of the sign-up. The Member has to link the mobile number provided to MFFA to the Member’s bank account. The Member has to update MFFA when there is a change in the mobile number linked to the Member’s PayNow/ PayLah account. MFFA shall not be liable for any loss of monetary reward due to incorrect, unlinked or out-dated mobile number provided to MFFA.
9. Members can also choose monetary rewards from referrals to be credited into their bank account. The bank must be a local bank in Singapore. Members have to provide their bank account information to MFFA for the bank transfer of monetary rewards. The bank transfer will be within 3 working days upon confirmation of the sign-up. Any transaction fees for the bank transfer shall be bear by the Member.
10. Monetary rewards given for referrals by Members for customers who sign up for the LifeUp Plan are not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
11. Members are entitled to attend workshops for free within the subscription period. Members are required to pay a nominal booking fee of $10 to register for the event and the fee will be refunded back to the Member after the workshop. The booking fee will be forfeited if the Member does not turn up for the workshop.
12. MFFA reserve the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code, program, contest, privileges or program at any time without notice or liability.
DATA PROTECTION PARAMETERS
1. MFFA collect data from and about Members who join LifeUp solely for the following purposes:
a. to keep track of , consolidate, and share Member's preferences, purchase records, and registrations in MFFA including its Partners so that MFFA including its Partners may tailor to our products and services to serve our Members better;
b. to allocate benefits according to member's purchase records; and
c. to update Members about our sales programs (e.g. promotions, news, offerings etc.).
2. MFFA may from time to time, share such data collected within MFFA including its Partners. In this context, We may also transfer such data outside the territory of Singapore, in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, for the purposes mentioned in the Clause above, to:
a. Our employees;
b. Our providers who need to have access to the Data in order to execute their obligations and deliver their services;
c. Our subsidiaries and companies;
d. Our Partners.
3. Members are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any data submitted to MFFA and we do not guarantee the accuracy of data collected by our Partners from its users. Members have the right to request for the amendment or deletion of his/her data provided to MFFA. Members who wish to scrutinize, amend or delete data relating to him or her, may do so by contacting email@example.com.
4. In case your LifeUp Account or any of your accounts within our companies and Partners have been compromised, please contact MFFA as soon as possible to report the issue.
5. Members who request that we delete your data from our databases will forthwith lose any and all benefits of the Member in the database and/or linked to his/her LifeUp Membership. The data of the Member will be removed afterwards from the LifeUp database in compliance with all regulations. However, some data may be kept in accordance with any regulations regarding accounting, fraud, and reporting requirements.
6. MFFA shall be entitled to disclose your data to only the following:
a. solicitors for purposes of legal advice, settlement of dispute or litigation to protect their interest;
b. affiliates or subcontractors that manage LifeUp;
c. MFFA’s activities (including its Partners) including, but not limited to collaborating, administering, maintaining, and participating in LifeUp and related marketing, business, and programming;
d. Judicial, administrative and regulatory bodies who issue orders/subpoenas requiring the disclosure of your information, provided the information is relevant to the proceedings to which the disclosure of information pertaining to the you are required;
e. To a statistician for scholarly or research purposes; or
f. Where law requires such disclosure.
7. MFFA reserve the right to completely delete specific Member/Members' data from MFFA database in the event that the said Members’ use of LifeUp is terminated for any reason whatsoever.
1. Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with LifeUp shall be final and binding on all Members.
2. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and any brochure, marketing or promotional material, information on Partner’s website relating to LifeUp, these T&Cs shall prevail.
3. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all Members hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore, to the exclusion of all other courts.
4. MFFA shall not be liable if we are unable to perform its obligation under these T&Cs, due directly or indirectly to Force Majeure, the failure of any computers, machines or communication systems, industrial disputes, wars, Act of God, those events which could not be foreseen, or which, though foreseen, are inevitable, or anything outside the control of us or our servants and/or employees.
5. IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN OUR T&Cs, IN NO EVENT WILL MFFA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO LIFEUP. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR LIFEUP MEMBERSHIP. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.