EGING MASTERY COURSE
Location: Kusu Islands, Singapore
Welcome to "Eging" World, do you wish to master the art of Eging and catch your very first own squid? If you are looking to fine-tune your angling skill further, learning eging technique could be a great way to polish your craft.
Congratulation! You are the right place, we are launching our Eging mastery course in Singapore. This course will cover the Eging topic from how to pick a suitable tackles, selecting the right EGI jigs under different parameters, and the techniques to be applied under different water condition.
This course will be conducted exclusively at southern islands. You are about to enjoy one of the most unique Eging experience in Singapore.
Novice Angler's Course
18 years old and above
-Powerful Zoom Headlamp
- Eging tackle includes a sensitive eging rod + Shimano reel size 2500 loaded with 150m PE line.
- 8 x EGI jigs including 4 x branded EGI (Yamashita/ Yozuri), 4 x beginner EGI
- 1 x back & forth trip from ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove to St. Island
- Bonus 1 pax with 6 hours fishing trip on Artemis I
- Get invited to exclusive MFFA Eging session
- Eligible to attend all workshops conducted by our experts for free
- Enjoy the exclusive invitations to MFFA overseas trips
- Earn $5 credit when you refer a friend to sign up for Beginner Angler's Course
- Get rewarded $100 if you refer a friend to sign up for Advance Angler's Course
However, if you wish to use your own eging tackles, there is an option to take this course without our new Eging tackle and EGI jigs. There will be an $320 reduction to the total course fee.
per pax (Full Package)
per pax (without fishing tackle and EGI jigs)
Eging at Kusu Island of Singapore
After the course, you will be able to master the the essential practical knowledge of shore eging and learn how to pick a suitable EGI jig under different circumstances.
HOW TO BOOK THE COURSE:
- Click the 'Book Now' button below and complete the online form with your payment
- We will send you an email with details on how to book your fishing trips and claim for your benefits.