GROUPER FISHING AT BATAM
Catch & release
Wondering how does the thrill of fighting a big fish feel like? Pond fishing is a quick way for you to find out.
It is the best opportunity for you to learn how to fight a fish with the most effective and least effort technique, and also an excellent chance for you to test your rod action.
Preferably Beginner Angler's Course, or if you are:
- familiar with using a fishing setup
- able to tie your own rigs
MINIMUM NUMBER OF ANGLERS:
Minimum 6 anglers for the trip to confirm.
(Children below 12-year-olds must be accompanied by at least an adult.)
- Ferry transport to Batam
- Land transport to the fishing pond
- Bait for fishing
- Guidance from our friendly and experience fishing master
- Lunch at a seafood restaurant
- Free and easy at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall
- All fish are to be released back to the pond
Recommended fishing gear:
- Medium fishing setup (30-lb rod rating)
Fishing equipment and accessories are provided free of charge if you do not have your own.
- All entry and exit visas, health and all other necessary documents (if required)
- Passport has at least 6 months validity from date of travel
(You may be denied entry to Indonesia without the above documents. Refund will not be provided in these cases.)
- Travel insurance
- Money (currency: Rupiah) for expenses at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall
- Raincoat (umbrella is not recommended)
per pax (full board)
7:00am - 7:00pm
06:40 am - Gather at HarbourFront Centre
07:40 am - Ferry departs for Batam
08:40 am - Ferry arrives at Batam
09:00 am - Land transfer to fishing pond
10:00 am - Fishing for 3 hours (catch & release)
01:30 pm - Lunch at seafood restaurant
03:00 pm - Free & easy at Nagoya Hill
05:30 pm - Gather at Ferry Terminal
06:10 pm - Ferry departs for Singapore
07:00 pm - Ferry arrives at Singapore
The schedule stated above are for reference only and may subject to changes depending on the trip conditions.
This trip is an on-demand basis. Drop us an email if you are interested. We will organise a trip when there are minimum 6 anglers.