Private Yacht Charter to Singapore Southern Islands
Explore the road less travelled
Explore the less traveled side of Singapore by sailing to the Southern Islands on our private yacht, and share the experience of fishing together and bonding with your love ones.
- Private yacht charter with captain and crew
- Guidance from our fishing instructors
- Mineral water on board
- Bait (live and dead prawns)
- Ice for storage of catch
- Fresh catch of your own from the sea to bring back
- Rental of fishing equipment and usage of accessories
- Bonding with family, friends and colleagues
BBQ your catch on Lazarus Island for only $250.
Includes: setting up of BBQ pit, prawns, squids and live fish (you will have to catch the fish yourself)
NUMBER OF ANGLERS:
Recommended number of anglers is 8 for more comfort.
(Maximum safe capacity of the yacht is 10 passengers.)
FISHING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Recommended to attend our Novice Angler's Course prior to the trip to fully enjoy the fishing experience.
RECOMMENDED FISHING EQUIPMENT:
Requires 1 medium setup (rod: PE 2-4, reel size 3000-4000)
DON'T FORGET TO BRING:
- Packed lunch
- Plastic bags to take back your catch
- Seasick pills
- Raincoat (umbrella is not recommended for use on board a boat)
PLACE OF EMBARKATION:
(Please refer to this link on how to get there.)
Morning session: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Afternoon session: 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Private Yacht Charter
Weekends (Sat & Sun)/ Public Holidays
Additional surcharge on National Day, Christmas, New Year and eve of public holidays, please contact us for more details.