How to Get to Republic of Singapore Yacht Club (RSYC)
52 West Coast Ferry Road
1) Take train to Haw Par Villa station.
2) Take Exit A and use the overhead bridge to cross the road to WestWay Building.
2) Board bus 175 or 176.
3) Alight at bus stop after Clementi Road (5 stops).
4) Follow the map above and walk 550m to RSYC.
5) Register your purpose of visit - fishing on board Artemis 1 at Berth F2, at the entrance security guard post.
There are parking lots available for visitors.
However if the parking lots are full, you can park your car at West Coast Ferry Terminal which is beside RSYC.
1) When you enter RSYC, register your purpose of visit - fishing on board Artemis 1 at Berth F2, at the entrance security guard post.
2) After you enter RSYC compound, please keep to your left and follow the walkway beside the main building (lobby/ restaurant)
3) You will reach the wet berth area at the end of the building. Continue walking straight on the berth until you reach Berth F2.