Learn how to handle a boat with confidence and explore new fishing spots
$26 per pax
(You can bring 1 partner along)
If you are planning to own a boat and unsure of how to go about doing it or not confident of handling it; If you always want to be a captain to cruise the islands to explore new fishing spots, this is the course for you.
Our principal, Captain Q, will share his knowledge from how to choose the right boat, to maintenance, to handling and to discovering fishing spots with you.
- How to choose the suitable type of boat for you
- What are the important things to look out for when surveying a boat
- What are the procedures to register your boat in Singapore
- How much costs do you expect from berthing and maintenance
- The beginner's guide to sailing out your boat for the first time
- What are the usual problems to expect out at sea
- How to handle emergency situations
- How to position and anchor your boat for fishing
- Where are the fishing spots
- How to discover new fishing spots